It all starts with a vision. God is the ultimate visionary and the Creator of it. Psalm 139:16 David writes: “Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them” . How can something unformed be seen? Through vision.
God’s omniscience sets Him apart and alone in the arena of vision, and He imparts visionary capacity to His people. Acts 2:17 (quoted from Joel 2:28) says: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams”.
Vision is essential and imperative. Proverbs 29:18 says: “Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint”, or in other words “where there is no vision, the people perish”.
CRR Vision Statement: “To see established works of Christ operating in every land on Earth”
God is clear in His Word regarding His global purpose and the fulfilling of it. We have a command as Christians to make disciples of all nations; Matthew 28:19-20. The Great Commission WILL be fulfilled; Revelation 7:9.
CRR Mission Statement: “Raising, equipping and sending Gods church to GO and impact the world for Christ” CRR is a sending hub for new Church Plants all around the world. We offer training and equipping through Red Rock World Missions.
CRR Core Values:
1. The Study of God’s Word. We are committed to the verse-by-verse
expository teaching through the entire Bible.
2. Prayer is foundational. “Our praying needs to be pressed and pursued with an energy that never tires, a persistency which will not be denied, and a courage that never fails.” – E.M. Bounds
3. Worship in Spirit and Truth. If we are going to worship in Spirit, we must develop a spirit of worship.
4. Fellowship in the Spirit. Koinonia is communion or fellowship with believers. Meals and activities are a core tenet of CRR as it is a big part of relationship building.
5. Send to all nations (Vision Statement) We realize that “outside the walls” work cannot be done without “inside the walls” equipping. We are active in missions training and trips, check the missions page for more information.
6. Reach the next generation. Great emphasis is spent on pouring into, raising, and sending out our next generation to continue to fight the good fight of faith.
7. Discipleship all generations (Mission Statement) Efforts are ongoing to identify the gifts and strengths, train up, establish and send those who are called to GO!
What is a World Christian? One who is committed to bridging the gap between God’s world-wide purpose and the fulfillment of it. This is what all of us are meant to be and what some of us have started to become.
What is a Great Commission Church? It is a Church that places God’s heart for a lost world at the center of its ministry agenda. A place that has no separation between salvation and mission in its theology.